Contact us

Your comments are important to us. You can use our online forms below to correspond or request a service.
Before submitting a question, please check out the Parks FAQ page; you might find your answer there.
Please fill out the Contact the Commissioner form . The Commissioner's office will route your message to the proper party for a prompt response.

Foil requests
A Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) request is a request to obtain records/documents from New York State or local government agencies.

Home | Exercise | Fitness | Sport articles | Nutrition and supplements | Contact us
Copyright 2013 Inc. All Rights Reserved.